Tuesday, January 26, 2010

P.I.E.S.

1.)Laptop bags
P: Black, new, smaller than a handbag
I: Tells people I'm very rich to have my own laptop(haha)
E: A bit nervous, afraid someone may just attack and rob me
S: People will think I am very IT-savvy

2.)Something given to me by someone older(soccer boots)
P: White, some black strips, two parallelograms(umbro), studs
I: Tells people I'm very sporty and active
E: Very lucky to be able to use something once used by my dad
S: I will interact with more people and make more friends

3.)Taking a ride in an MRT
P: NIL
I: Tells people I am independent to be able to take the MRT by myself
E: Feel slightly relieved to be able to save the Earth by doing my part
S: See more people

4.)Watching a movie
P: Relaxing and comfortable
I: Can learn more about certain things
E: May be touched by certain parts of the movie
S: NIL

Darius Low

No comments:

Post a Comment